We are looking for a qualified Online Marketing Director to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our brand Nudient.
As a Online marketing director, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will join a small but fast growing team, working side by side with the co-founders as one of the first external employees, owning all marketing activities on Facebook ads manager and Google Ads.
We see that the right person will grow into the role and get the chance to establish/grow the marketing team.The right person wants to work mainly with details but also be able to create strategies for all digital marketing efforts to achieve the brand’s business objectives.
- Daily management of Facebook Ads and Google Ads
- Build our digital marketing roadmap
- Work to measuring ROI & KPIs and plan budgets
- Develop specific campaign strategies to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segments
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Proven work experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable practical experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience with Facebook Business Manager
Not necessary but considered a plus
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Flexible working hours / remote working
- Always newest iPhone/Samsung model
- Apple environment
- Weekly breakfast at "Cafe Saturnus"
- Gym card